Rootserver Sponsor

webtropia"

Donations

Please support your operating system's further development:

donate"

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
nh2Offline
Post subject: Dolphin: "home" place links to non-existent /home/  PostPosted: 04.02.2011, 09:32

After installing aptosid on the HDD and login in as "nh2", I opened Dolphin.
The folder it opens by default is /home/nh2 but I noticed that the selected item in the "Places" panel on the left wasn't "Home" but "Root".
When I click on the "Home" item it tries to open the /home/aptosid folder, which doesn't exist, rather than my personal folder.

It's easy to fix: right-click on the Home item > Edit Entry 'Home'... but I'm reporting the bug for further releases.

Reply with quote Back to top
piperOffline
Post subject: RE: Dolphin: "home" place links to non-existent /h  PostPosted: 04.02.2011, 22:10

I don't see this, my home is home ("places")
root is root ("places")

Did this work correctly during the live session, before install ?
Did you make any changes to dolphin prior to install ?
Are you using a seperate home folder ?

Reply with quote Back to top
Jump to: